Terms & Conditions
Lionfresh is the sole property of Primo Foods Pvt. Ltd. Please ensure that you have read the following terms and conditions carefully before using Lionfresh services; they set out what you can expect from us and the terms on which you agree to be bound as and when you place your order.
1. BECOMING A CUSTOMER
- To place an order with us, you must be over 18 years of age, require delivery in our area and have a credit or debit card acceptable to us in your name.
- We reserve the right to decline any order or to suspend your Account with us at our discretion.
- Our Terms and Conditions will apply when you place your order.
- We will always aim to deliver your order within the delivery slot requested by you at the time you place your order.
- If nobody is available at the primary delivery address (nominated by you at the time you place your order) to take delivery of the order, we will leave notification of the delivery instead either to the secondary delivery address or secure place (nominated by you at the time you place your order).
- Events outside our control, for example, extreme weather conditions, may occasionally mean we are unable to deliver your goods at the time agreed. In these circumstances, we will contact you as early as possible to rearrange the delivery time. In such an event, our liability to you shall be limited to the price of the goods ordered and the cost of delivery.