Green Mayo Chicken Salad Recipe by Atul Sikand
Ingredients for the Dressing:
- 1 Green Chili.
- 2 Cloves Garlic.
- 2 Heaped Tablespoons Chopped Coriander Greens.
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sugar.
- Make a paste of the above and add it to 3 tablespoons Mayo/Hung Curd .
- Take 150 Grams Boiled Chicken - Cube.
- Take jullien's of Peppers, Olives and 1 Teaspoon Minced Parsley.
- Toss chicken and peppers in your dressing , garnish with olives and parsley.
Order Now: Smoked Chicken Breast
sikandalous cuisine members get a 15% discount online from #lionfresh - Delhi/NCR only
Atul Sikand, one of the forces behind Asian Hawkers Market, is also the founder and moderator of Sikandalous Cuisine, one of Facebook's largest Indian recipe-sharing community of 27,000 members (and counting!), and a respected social media restaurant reviewer and influencer.